Chartered Accountant (CA) is one of the most popular and sought-after courses in India. This is a professional course that offers a variety of opportunities for those interested in finance and accounting. The eligibility criteria for the CA 12th includes passing exam with a minimum of 50% marks. However, many other factors come into play when it comes to chasing CA after the 12th above.
Minimum marks are required to pass the 12th CA. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the regulatory body that administers the CA system. It has established certain eligibility criteria that students must meet to enroll in the course. The main eligibility criteria for pursuing the CA program after completing class 12 are as follows:
- The student must pass the 12th examination from a recognized board.
- No minimum percentage is required.
- Opting for commerce is also not mandatory to enroll for CA course.
- The student has to register for the Common Test (CPT) conducted by ICAI.
What Percentage is Required for CA?
- Minimum Qualification: A student must have passed the 10th exam to enroll in CA.
- Intermediate Process: To appear for the CA intermediate exam, a student needs to clear the Foundation exam.
- Foundation Course: After 10th, a student can enroll for CA Foundation course.
- No Fixed Percentage: There is no fixed percentage for enrolling in the CA course.
- Competitive Exam: CA Foundation admission is based on passing the national level entrance exam.
- Graduation: A graduate with a specified score can enter the intermediate course.
- Focus on qualifying: Although there is no fixed percentage, dedication and understanding of accounting concepts is very important for success in CA exam.
Is CA a Very Stressful job?
Yes, the job of a Chartered Accountant (CA) can be very stressful for several reasons:
- Workload: CAs often face heavy workloads, especially during tax and audit seasons.
- Time-bound: This profession requires meeting strict deadlines for financial reporting and compliance.
- Customer expectations. CAs are under pressure to meet customer expectations and provide accurate financial information.
- Regulatory Changes: Keeping up with constantly changing tax laws and regulations can be a challenge.
- Responsibilities: CAs have significant financial liabilities, which adds to the stress associated with decision-making.
- Long working day. The nature of the job may require long working hours, which impacts work-life balance.
- Management of risks. CAs must navigate financial risks, which adds additional stress to their role.
- Constant learning. The need to stay on top of industry trends and regulations adds to the stress.
- Relationships with clients. Building and maintaining client relationships while managing financial issues can be challenging.
How to Choose the Best CA Classes in Jaipur?
CA is considered to be the toughest in India making it difficult for students to choose the best CA coaching classes in Jaipur.
Every institute in Jaipur has its own specialty and good department. Students should consider these points to choose the best CA coaching institute.
Faculty: Faculty is considered the most important factor in choosing the best coaching institute. Educational institutions should have experienced, knowledgeable, and skilled faculty.
Basic Infrastructure: Good facilities provide a good environment for study, boost students’ confidence, and increase performance.
Previous Results: Before joining any school, the institute must check the pass percentage of that institute in the last 2 to 3 years.
Fees: When taking admission in a CA coaching, the first thing students should check is the fees. Which provides quality education at affordable cost.
Test Series: The exam pattern is very important as it helps students with time management and covers all the subjects based on ICAI norms.
Online Classes: Online classes are very useful for students. Join the institute, which provides you with recorded lectures and seminars.
Also Read: Best CA Coaching Institute in Jaipur
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Which subject is most important in class 12 for a CA?
Ans: Subjects that require more attention are mathematics, accounting, law, and economics in the 12th standard.
Q2: Is it better to do CA after 12 or after graduation?
Ans: The best way to do CA is to start the course after completing class 12. However, for those who understand this career after graduation or mid-term, CA after graduation is a better option!
Q3: What are the advantages of CA after 10th?
Ans: Opting for Chartered Accountancy (CA) after 10th gives many benefits. It allows for early entry into the professional sector, helping people excel in accounting and finance from an early age. This route provides a faster way to become a qualified CA, as students can start the CA Foundation course immediately after completing their 10th standard.